We're searching for volunteers who want to help train new wizard activists! Our Wizard Activist School provides free training in a wide range of leadership and activism skills to anyone who wants to learn. As a Wizard Activist School Facilitator, you will review responses to modules as they are submitted and provide feedback to trainees so that they can be sure they're getting a full grasp of the information and are ready to take on the world. Plus, you'll facilitate workshops with folks from around the world and help develop new modules as needed. This position requires a strong interest in the field of training and education, a willingness to be trained in these skills yourself, and motivation to respond to module responses in a timely and fully engaged fashion. Prior experience in public training is not necessarily required, but we're looking for folks who have the right personality to mentor trainees and are passionate about learning. If that sounds like you, let us know! This is a 7 hour/week commitment.
- Reports to the Wizard Activist School Team Leader
- Reviews responses to Wizard Activist School modules and gives feedback accordingly to maximize trainee understanding
- Answers training questions as needed
- Helps create new modules as needed, which may require research of subject areas and collaboration with team members and Director of Leadership and Education to assess curriculum
- Leads workshops on a variety of training subjects as necessary
- Assists in other department projects as needed
- Exceptional written communication
- Timeliness and willingness to work one on one with trainees
- Desire to learn more about leadership training
- Good humor and a positive attitude
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com if you are interested. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.