TRAINEE COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
You know that the Harry Potter Alliance's programs are awesome, but can you help us share that with other people? We want to spread the word about the Granger Leadership Academy, and keep trainees for each conference in the loop every step of the way. We're searching for someone with a passion for communicating, heaps of creativity, and a willingness to get out there and try new things. You'll also be part of an exciting new team dedicated to expanding HPA's live training experiences. This is a 7.5 hour a week commitment.
- Develops calendar of and writes email communications for GLA
- Works with Social Media Team to submit GLA social media content
- Develops calendar, writes, and publishes posts for the GLA Facebook group
- Assists with answering questions posted in the GLA Facebook group
- Researches marketing opportunities and may be asked to make initial outreach
- Reports to the Speaker Coordinator
- Assists with other department projects as needed
- Exceptional written communication
- Self-driven attitude, willing to brainstorm new creative approaches
- Attention to detail
- Timeliness and good email management
- Good humor and a positive attitude
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.