Social media is the backbone of the HPA’s campaigns and outreach. In order to continue to improve our engagement and thereby further our mission, it is important that we consistently track and analyze the data on our engagement. This volunteer position supports the HPA’s Department of Magical Causes and Correspondence by helping to track, analyze, and measure the impact of our digital communications. Analysts will also work with a team to help analyze and design the annual Wizard Activist Community Survey. We’re looking for people who have experience and passion for analytic data as well as a sophisticated understanding of social media.
This position reports to the Analytics Team Leads and the Campaigns Director and will require an average of 7 volunteer hours per week.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Track weekly data for one or more official HPA social media platforms with an emphasis on analyzing the data for higher engagement.
- Compile a monthly report of assigned platform(s) and present to the Analytics Team Leads and Campaigns Director.
- Contribute to post-campaign reports.
- Attend regular analytics team meetings and all-staff meetings via Skype/Hangout.
- A passion for numbers and spreadsheets
- Understanding of social media engagement
- Consistent work and team player
- Interest in activism, stories, and fandom
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Sara at email@example.com. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.