Resource Development Team Members contribute to the development of resources for campaigns, Chapters, and Fandom Forward, helping the RD Team Leader and Editor in Chief to create guides that are fun, accessible, enjoyable to read, and well-researched. This is a 7 hour/week commitment.
- Reports to the Resource Development Team Leader and Editor in Chief
- Helps to create and update resources as directed
- Write primary content for Fandom Forward toolkits
- Work with Fandom Consultants to ensure Fandom Forward content accurately reflects the themes and messages of the fandom/media
- Research thoroughly and ensure that sources are well-vetted and accurate
- Works with the Campaigns Department to develop resources for campaigns
- Assists in other department projects as needed
- Exceptional written communication
- Good humor and a positive attitude
- Timeliness and good email management
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com if you are interested. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.