FANDOM FORWARD WRITER
Our Fandom Forward project creates social activism tookits based on a variety of popular fandoms, from Marvel to Welcome to Night Vale. Intended to be able to be used by any fan who wants to use their fandom for good, Fandom Forward is a powerful tool for expanding the impact of the Harry Potter Alliance. As an on-staff Fandom Forward writer you will play a critical role in ensuring our toolkits are fun, accessible, enjoyable to read, and well-researched. This is a 7.5 hour/week commitment.
- Write primary content for Fandom Forward toolkits
- Work with Fandom Consultants to ensure content accurately reflects the themes and messages of the fandom/media
- Research thoroughly and ensure that sources are well-vetted and accurate
- Reports to the Fandom Forward Team Leader
- Exceptional written communication
- Timeliness and ability to work in a remote environment
- Good humor and a positive attitude
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.