Estimated 5 to 7 hours/week
The HPA needs a data wizard! This confounded Muggle technology -- they call it a CRM -- is tricky to deal with, and we need someone who can help us make the most magic with our database.
- Pull lists of our wizard activists (filters and exports)
- Manage imports, including data cleanup, quality assurance, and tagging
- Oversee best practices for data integrity and quality assurance
- Help us tackle duplicate data
- Experience working with a CRM tool highly preferred (we use EveryAction, but other system experience is also great)
- Great at being self-directed. We’ll of course be in lots of communication and there to answer questions, but as a remote volunteer you’ll need to be comfortable managing your time and and taking initiative on projects
- Interests in stories and social justice a plus
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.