CHAPTERS LIAISON: AFRICA
Do you enjoy helping people be the best they can be? Are you regularly the Parent Friend of the group? Are you good at keeping records? Want to foster community in a whole region? This job is for you! As a Chapters Liaison you are the first point of contact between chapters and HPA HQ. It's your role to not only serve as a mentor to them, but to become the expert on the chapters in your region. This is a 5 hour per week commitment.
- Reports to the Outreach Team Leader
- Sends monthly check in emails to all chapters in your region
- Assists chapters with questions and problem solving
- Helps chapters find the resources they need
- Completes monthly reports on chapter activities
- Ensures all records are up to date
- Assists in other department projects as needed
- Exceptional written communication
- Timeliness and willingness to work one on one with chapters
- Motivation to find creative ways to connect chapters in your region
- Good humor and a positive attitude
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com if you are interested. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.