Do you love helping people? Are you often referred to as the parent of your friend group? You’d probably make a great Chapters Liaison. Liaisons work one on one with assigned chapters to help them with everything they need to be successful – from brainstorming on campaign ideas to getting through leadership transitions. Liaisons also help the Outreach team keep track of all of the awesome things their chapters are doing every month. This is a 5 hour/week time commitment.
- Manages the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox with the rest of the liaison team, answering questions and processing Start a Chapter requests.
- Contacts assigned chapters monthly to provide updates from the Chapters Department.
- Monitors chapter success and provides advice and mentorship when needed.
- Documents chapter activities and provides monthly reports to Chapters Department.
- Tracks assigned chapters’ active status and ensures contact information is up to date.
- Helps facilitate chapter leadership transitions.
- Reports to the Outreach Team Leader.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong follow through
- Positive attitude
- Organization and attention to detail
- Current or prior experience as a Chapter Organizer or member of a chapter is strongly preferred
We are always in need of Liaisons who either live outside of the US or have experience working with specific regions around the world to help serve our international chapters. Please let us know if you are interested in working with a specific region outside of the United States
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.