The HPA has been making magic for 13 years - we’re old enough go to Hogsmeade now! This means that we have a lot to learn from the many campaigns that we have led. The Campaigns Historian is responsible for helping make sure that we have an accurate record of the campaigns we are doing to help the HPA learn and grow for years to come. The Campaigns Historian is first and foremost a researcher into the current projects of the HPA, and will work closely with the Campaigns Director. This position will require an average of 7 volunteer hours per week.
- Work with members of the Campaigns, Chapters, and Creative departments to create written reports about campaigns and actions. Reports may published on the HPA website, Medium, or used internally.
- Provide updates to all staff about current Campaign activities that they can participate in and/or promote.
- Work with the Campaigns Director and Analytics Team to assess campaign successes and challenges.
- Contribute to Team and Department discussions and brainstorms as needed.
- Be responsive and engaged with all team and department communications in a timely manner.
- Contribute to major HPA campaigns regardless of the issue. This may involve research, copywriting and editing, brainstorming, strategy, and other forms of creative collaboration.
- Organized, efficient, and dedicated self-starter
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Interest in social change and activism
- Enthusiasm for story and fandom
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.